Monday, July 04, 2005

Independece Day...

ok, it's been a long time since i have updated this thing... lemme give you the quick version...

since i last posted... i realized i hate statistics more than any other math class... (that i have taken.... which isn't saying much... but it really does suck) I am currently failing I think. I have never failed anything so I have to bust my butt to pull it up.

I went to see Marc Broussard, Sons of William and Eliot Morris in concert a couple weeks ago. I went with hollie and elisha. We had a really good time. Last Saturday (the 25th) Nick opened for Graham @ Gypsy. It was really good seeing Nick and Keith again. The show was great.

I have still been hanging out with Kris a lot.. and watching the 4400 on Sundays.

Shelly is leaving for London on Wednesday. Andrew is leaving for London on Friday & Heather just got back from Italy this past week.

I went to dinner with Vanessa and a few friends @ Snuffers on lower Greenville. It was good hanging out with her again.

Work is going okay. I have been so tired juggling work and school and random partying.

Friday Kris and I drove to Lubbock to stay @ the good ole APT.... and hang out with my roommates and some friends I havent seen in a long time. I spent a lot of money and had a really good time. I think I went to 6 different bars in 3 days. hmmm is that bad?

We drove back this afternoon... and I ended up going to Philip's to hang out with some friends. They had a 4th of July party over there.

I know I am leaving out a ton of stuff... but my brain is too tired to remember anything.

This is my last week of school, and this weekend I am flying to Tulsa for D-fest. There is a conference during the day and Keith got me a industry pass for the day time. At night there are tons of bands playing. Nick is playing on friday night @ some bar. It should be a lot of fun.

Now I am off to bed... Don't forget to thank any and every person you know involved in the United States Military.

Until next time....

No comments: