Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Feelin' Good in The LBK!

Two weekends ago, my brother flew into town… and we had a blast. I took him out to a few of the bars here. During the day, we played volleyball and hung out. Our friend Eric drove down from Wichita Falls… and hung out one night.

It is always nice when Chris comes into town. He is away doing the married… house… job thing… and I am way the heck out here doing the college … bum thing J I hope he had a good time.

This past weekend I hung out with a bunch of my friends around here. We hit up a lot of places… it seems like every time I go out I run into a ton of people. It is hard to believe that this is my last year here!

School is going pretty good. I am taking 15 hours. A bunch of communications classes and a film class for my English minor. I think my film class is going to be my favorite.

Ahh…. Austin City Limits is coming up soon. I am flying into D-Town and then riding to ATX with Andrew. I think we are going to crash with Shelly and her friend… I think.

The next weekend Nick is playing @ the North Texas Music Festival in Dallas. That should be fun.

Until next time….

No comments: