Tuesday, November 01, 2005

hella-good times...

Geez, I am not good at keeping up with this thing.

I kind of feel like rambling for a little bit… I have no idea what I am going to do when I graduate. I actually do not really have a clue when I am going to graduate. I am thinking this coming August… so not very late or anything… just a few months later than I am supposed to, but hey, who actually graduates on time anymore? Heh, losers.

So anyways, what I am getting at here is … I really need to start networking. Networking will take you far in this world. It is not about what you know… it is all about who you know! (My spell check is telling me to use whom instead of who… but I just think that sounds stupid haha)

Look people, I need all I can get. If you know someone who has an interesting… kick-ass job let me know. Not necessarily so you can “hook me up” (okay maybe a little bit), but so that I can learn more about different professions. Okay, I am lying… I will take all the hook ups I can get. HA.

Moving on …

The weekend before last we played Texas and got our asses handed to us. Vanessa came into town… it is always a blast whenever I get to hang out with her. I did not go to the bars much because of the whole cash flow situation. It was kind of fun taking it back to the roots and grabbing a 30pk and chilling out with friends, playing drinking games.

This past weekend was HALLOWEEN! We had a blast. Hollie, Elisha, and one of their friends came up from M-Town and hung out. Friday night we went to Chimy’s, Rocky’s, and then Crickets to play some shuffleboard. That game rocks!

Saturday… watched the Baylor game on the tube. Kicked their asses. Saturday night went to the girl’s house for a few drinks and meet up with everyone. I dressed up as a doctor. Everyone’s costumes were hilarious. Then we headed on over to a kegger @ Amanda, Kasey, and Allison’s house. That was pretty fun.

This week I have had a 5-page paper, a 2-page paper and a test… but I am pretty much done for the week… other than classes and whatnot.

My birthday is Saturday, and we are playing A&M… I hope we whoop up on those Aggies. I am sure there will be some hella-good partying going on this weekend. I cannot believe I am about to be 22!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday... you will have to let me know next time you are in Austin..

Hook Em'

Micah said...

Hey...I graduated on time, and I do not consider myself a loser :-P Ha ha.

Happy belated birthday!! Hope you had a good time!