Wednesday, December 14, 2005

"I'm a Riot, You're an Effin Riot! Get it?"

Fall 2005 is OVER! There has been a lot going on lately. I have been hella busy with school: finals… papers… projects… it’s really been kicking my butt. However, that is all over now. My grades are looking good and I am very proud of myself.

Lets see… what have you missed…? Thanksgiving was good. I got to spend some time with the fam and friends. We all went out for Jordan’s 22 and got hammered in Dallas. When we got back to school my 3 weeks of hell began, but there was a lot of fun partying going on in there somewhere. Carol of Lights was pretty cool. The bar afterwards was waayy cooler.

I have been reading a lot lately… and coincidentally sleeping a lot too… nothing like a good book to put my ass to sleep. Every time I read a book… or re read a book it becomes my favorite. There are so many on my list to read, and I really do enjoy that. If you have any books to recommend let me know.

There is so much changing. I have friends graduating from college this semester…I have friends coming back to the US, after traveling and studying all over… and I have friends getting engaged. One friend is getting married in less than a month. It’s all very unreal. My friends are growing up right before my eyes. I am not ready yet.

I have done some of my Christmas shopping, but not nearly all of it. I am kind of broke. It’s hard buying gifts for other people when you are flat-ass broke.

I just got back to the Dallas area tonight. It feels good to be home, but I know I am going to miss the LBK by the end of the week. I know things are going to be so different whenever I get back… and I am not ready to think about that yet.

If you are reading this… thanks for keeping up with my life… I am not even sure I do a good job of that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon come back to lbk!