Friday, December 17, 2004

HOME!

So, I got back to Texas yesterday! It is waay crazy being back. I am glad to be home for the holidays! I kind of miss Europe, but I really feel comfortable now! I am home!

I had a long long travel! I left my apartment around 9:00pm (Spain time) and went to Santa Justa Train Station. Took the AVE (High Speed Train) to Madrid. Once in Madrid we made our way to the Aeropuerto... where we stayed the night! It is "fun" staying the night in an airport. haha. Well, we made it fun!

The next morning we boarded our flight to Miami, where we went thru customs and then caught a connecting flight to DALLAS! home sweet home!

My parents picked me up and helping me with ALL of my luggage. We went to dinner. It felt great to share some of the stories I had. I know no one will ever get to see Europe the way I did... through my eyes. It was one of the best experiences of my life and I will never forget it!

I will go back one day. soon.

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday! I wish the best for you and yours!

Hasta Luego!

Brandon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans