Tuesday, December 28, 2004

D-Town Fun

Christmas was great. I had a lot of fun seeing all of my family and friends. I am still in Dallas right now... where I have been living it up! This is the fun part about being back to the States. Over the past couple of weeks I have seen so many people that I haven't seen in forever. It crazy!

I haven't made any New Years Eve plan yet. Part of me wants to go up to Lubbock and celebrate with all of my college buddies... and the other part wants to stay at home and enjoy it while I can. It's still up in the air!

One this is for sure I am NOT ready to start school again! Spanish 1 and 2 wore me out! By the way, I made a "B" in Spanish 2. I am pretty excited about that one!

Well, I guess I will go and do something productive while the day is still young

Brandon

No comments: