Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year's and Me

So things have been pretty crazy lately. It's kinda hard to explain. I've either been sleeping way too little.... to waayy too much. I have gone out just about every night for the past couple of weeks. It has been fun. and repetitive.

New Year's Eve was a blast! Andrew, Jordan, Kacy, Katie Nassif and myself went downtown... one of Andrew's friends was throwing a party in this loft apartment bldg. on the roof/ club house. It was crazy. They had a cop working the door... with a "list" to get in. inside the club house there was a bar filled with food and drinks. They had a couple of kegs. Outside on the rooftop there were a bunch of tables set up. It was really nice. I had fun meeting a lot of new people and ringing in the New Year with the people I was with. We ran into Carey and Hollye too. We all did a champagne toast at midnight. So adult like and fun haha. After that we stopped off at the Crave in Deep Ellum for a couple more beers. Once they closed I headed back to M-town ... some other friends of mine were throwing a party. All-in-all, it was a better night than I expected.

Today, I slept until 9pm. Isn't that ridiculous. I don't care though. I don't know what was wrong with me... I just wasn't in the mood to face the world today. I hope I am not the only one that does that from time to time.

I guess I will see how tomorrow goes.


No comments: