Thursday, January 27, 2005

Worst Student Ever!

So the past week has been pretty cool. I started work. It seems pretty laid back, but kinda boring also. I guess I kinda figured that though. It's a library! It can't be that interesting. On Monday me and a buddy went to meet up with some friends @ Whiskey River. Jared was playing with Tristan up there. It was pretty cool.

This week I have been the worst student ever. I find myself thinking of reasons to skip class! It's horrible. I am not used to being back @ Tech and attending regular school. Spain was so different. I mean, we had a class around the same amount of time, but it was so different.

I am leaving for Dallas today. I get to go hang out there for the weekend. I started writing for this music website, so while I am @ home, Friday I get to go interview Citizen Cope and do a live show review for him and Marc Broussard. It is going to be pretty interesting. This is going to be my first interview with a musician. I am sure I will be fine.

When I get back, I am going to be the best student ever! I decided that I have to dedicate more time to school... and work. I have so much on my plate, but I know I can handle it if I just try hard. Gotta make the grade, gotta make some money, gotta finish up my articles. Always gotta do something :)

I have my first Test on Tuesday! Food Nutrition, watch out! haha

Until then, take it easy! (and those of you who are reading this... you can add comments!)

-b.stokes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my darlin.. you need to start going to school :) I haven't skipped any yet this semester.. its only been two weeks.. but sometimes I give in before then. Hahaha. :) glad u had fun this weekend. talk to you tonight, I'm sure. <3 ev