Thursday, January 13, 2005

One of those things...

Basics
-Your Name: Brandon
-Your gender: Male
-Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight
-Birthdate: Nov 5, 1983
-Your age: the BIG 21! I am lovin’ it!
-Age you act: depends. Anywhere from 17-late 20’s haha
-Age you wish you were: my age I am now… forever!
-Your height: 6'4”
-Eye color: Blue
-Hair color: light brown
-Lefty/righty: Luey lol… that would be lefty.
-Your family: Mom, Dad, Chris (brother) and Robin (sister-in-law)
-What's your job?: Student for quite a while.. with the occasional job
-Piercings?: toung
-Tattoos?: nope
-Obsessions?: Music
-Addictions?: um Thefacebook.com and I like the OC a little too much….
-Do you speak another language?: Well, I just got back from Spain.. so hopefully Spanish… so what if it is choppy! haha
-Do you have a webpage?: yea, this one. The blogspot! Rock on!

Deep Thoughts About Life and You in it
-Do you live in the moment?: it's a hell of a lot better than living in the past or the future...

-Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?: Yes... or i try to be!
-Do you have any secrets?: Who doesn’t
-Do you hate yourself?: No, but who hasn’t…
-What is the compliment you get from most people?: um that I am incredibly attractive… and that I am the coolest person alive! Ummm…or not. people tend to think i am "the nice guy"...
-If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?: The Diary of Brandon, you think you know but you have no idea!
-What's your biggest fear?: um. being alone. and a failure.
-Can you sing?: My mom tends to think so… shh don’t say anything she will make me sing for you
-Are you a loner?: Nope
-What are your #1 priorities in life?: God, family, friends, school, music, etc. (not necessarily in that order… although maybe it should be…)
-If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: yeah.. infact I would stalk me!
-Are you a daredevil?: Only in certain situations, when it feels right.
-Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?: I wish I was more motivated at times… but I guess that is me…
-Are you passive or agressive?: i find myself somewhere in the happy medium...

-Do you think you are emotionally strong?: Yes, for the most part. I have my days.
-Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?: sometimes I think “what if it were different…” but I guess u can’t be living in the past!
-Do you think life has been good so far?: Yes… and I think my family and friends!
-What is the most important lesson you've learned from life?: wow that is a hard one. Probably… just follow your goals and do what you want to do. Be a good person and believe in something.. this world is too hard not too…
-What do you like the most about your body?: I am working on it…
-Do you think you are good looking?: uhhh.. who doesn’t? just kidding. Um, I don’t know. I don’t think I am a mutant.. everyone has problems with their looks I guess..
-Are you confident?: Sometimes, people tell me I need to be more confident…
-What is the fictional character you are most like?: hmmm…. Sometimes Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I can be a wallflower sometimes. It just depends on who I am with. I know u’ve seen me zone out. I am not really zoned out. I am thinking. :) and other times I am completely opposite.
-Are you perceived wrongly?: actually… yes. People seem to think I am a nice guy. I am not I am vicious… and mean. You should definitely be afraid. Haha.

Do You...
-Smoke?: Nope
-Do drugs?: Nope
-Read the newspaper?: yes
-Pray?: Yes
-Talk to strangers who IM you?: sometimes
-Sleep with stuffed animals?: Nope… just a lot of pillows!
-Take walks in the rain?: what is this… a Disney movie?
-Drive?: Yes, the Camaro
-Like to drive fast?: Yes by default… I’m a guy.

Would or Have You Ever?
-Been out of the country?: Yes… Mexico a few times. (do border towns count… and then there is Cancun…) I have been all over Spain… and to… Italy, England, France, Portugal, and Morocco! Can't wait to go back!
-Eaten something that made other people sick?: I dunno but Stephanie made me try a pear with mayo and cheese once. Haha it was gross!
-Been in love?: I have loved… never in love.
-Done drugs?: I am a good kid!
-Ran away from home?: thought about it
-Been on stage?: Yes
-Slept outdoors?: Yes, a lot … what? We were poor. jk we used to go camping a lot
-Thought about suicide?: Not seriously … I don’t think…(?) I have had my low moments I guess. Overall I think I am semi-healthy upstairs :)
-Pulled an all nighter?: all the time.
-If yes, what is your record?: a day and a half… I think. We used to have contests when I was little… to see who could stay up the longest.
-Gone one day without food?: most of the day I believe…
-Talked on the phone all night?: Yeah… when I was little.. my parents used to catch me on the phone talking to a girl.. and take it away
-Slept together with the opposite sex w/o actually having sex?: Yes
-Slept all day?: Yes
-Killed someone?: lol, no.
-Made out with a stranger?: um, does it count if you know them now.. but didn’t know them then?
-Had sex with a stranger?: Nope
-Thought you're going crazy?: haha… hmmmm?
-Been betrayed?: Yes
-Had a dream that came true?: Yes
-Broken the law?: Yes
-Met a famous person?: Yes. Walter Cronkite, Aerosmith, Sergio Garcia, Ryan Cabrera… before he was popular, News people, a few other people involved in the music industry… and a few people in the sports industry… and Nick Smith (he’s so hot right now)
-Have you ever killed an animal by accident?: No
-Told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell?: Yes
-Stolen anything?: Yes
-Been on radio/tv?: yea, does a radio mention count. You’re my boy jared! haha
-Been in a mosh-pit?: Yes
-Had a nervous breakdown?: came close haha
-Bungee jumped?: Nope
-Had a dream that kept coming back?: Yeah… I don’t wanna talk about it!

Friends...
-Who is your best friend?: that one is hard. I have lots of close friends… you know u are
-Who's your longest known friend?: uhh… that I am still friends with… hmm the friends that I still have from Elementary.. especially Steph!
-Newest?: um, I just met a lot of people when I got back to Lubbock… and then of course there are my friends that I made while I was in Europe this past semester!
-Shyest?: I don’t think any of my friends are shy. I guess Christy can be at times ?!?
-Funniest?: um… I have great laughs with all of my friends. I think the key component is me though… :)
-Friends you miss being close to the most?: The people from HS… man, how things have changed!
-Who do you talk to most online?: Oh, I talk to a bunch of people online, I dunno
-Who are you on the phone with most?: ummm….
-Who do you trust most?: if I trust you.. you know it.
-Who listens to your problems?: most of my friends get to listen to me vent. Most recently keith haha.
-Who do you fight most with?: Jessica… or Jennifer :) but not in a long time…
-Who's the most outgoing?: all of my friends are pretty outgoing…
-Who's the best singer?: Nick… I guess he is a good singer.. he’s in a band and all.. haha
-Who's your second family?: The Adcocks.
-Do you always feel understood?: Not really
-Who's the loudest friend?: Andrew, Jessica, and Heather
-Do you trust others easily?: I wouldn’t say easily, but I wish I trusted more.
-Who's house were you last at?: Kelly’s…
-Do your friends know you?: For the most part. I don’t think anyone will truly know me.
-Friend that lives farthest away: besides the friends that I made in Europe.. like jamesy and dave in Ireland…. It would be Kris. One of my best friends from HS. He is in NY

Love and All That
-Do you consider love a mistake?: Nope. My friend and I used to play this game... if u fall in love.. you lose. recently I think she lost. haha
-What do you find romantic?: different stuff.... music..
-Turn-on?: Sense of Humor… Honesty
-Turn-off?: Untruthfulness
-First kiss?: my kindergarden gf… haha
-Have you ever wished it was more socially acceptable for a girl to ask a guy out?: ahhh the girl is always the master mind behind it anyway….
-Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive?: yes
-Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking?: I dunno, ask them…
-What's the last present someone gave you?: Sara gave me a Best Buy gift card. THANK YOU!

Who Was the Last Person...
-That you laughed at?: Shelly. (Errrbody in the club gettin tipsy)
-That laughed at you?: probably grant… at something stupid I said… he is the last person I was with… racing to subway before they closed…lol
-You went shopping with?: Tyler and I went to walmart tonight…
-To brighten up your day?: Shelly L… she had a lot of nice (tipsy) things to say … she made my night. I love those talks…A LOT!
-That you thought about?: Shelly. I just typed her name lol
-You saw a movie with?: Kelly, Christy, Heather, Nathan, Skyler, and a couple other guys I don’t know… we watched Garden State (again)
-You talked to on the phone?: Keith… for about an hour.. I am really excited about the NS promotional stuff!
-You talked to through IM/ICQ?: Andrew
-You saw?: Grant

Right This Moment...

-Are you going out?: nope, it’s 3am and I have a 9:30am class in the morning!
-What are you wearing right now?: shorts and a wife beater
-Body part you're touching right now?: my toe
-What are you worried about right now?: getting a job at the library.
-What book are you reading?: Brando: Songs My Mother Taught Me (The Autobiography of Marlon Brando)
-What's on your mousepad?: my mouse… (the pad itself is blue)
-Use 5 words to describe how you're feeling?: tired, a little worried, full, deep, loved (ok that is more than five)
-Are you bored?: Quite.
-Are you tired?: See above question
-Are you talking to anyone online?: nope
-Are you talking to anyone on the phone?: nope
-Are you lonely or content?: Both
-Are you listening to music?: Yes, Damien Rice, Foo Fighters (acoustic), The Damnwells, Nick Smith, Glen Phillips, and Coldplay (they are on the play list… been playing all night)

No comments: