Thursday, January 20, 2005

School, Work, Party...

Ok, so the past couple of weeks have been crazy! Hmmm, lets see… I started school a week ago today. It was weird being back on the Tech campus. I don’t really like any of my classes! My stats teacher kinda scares me. He is Asian… (Nothing wrong with that…) but he has a little speech problem. I do not know if it is a lisp or what, but I cannot understand a damn thing he is saying. I have a feeling I am going to have to drop a class so I have time in my schedule to go to tutoring. Haha. Other than that… my other classes are just boring.

MLK weekend was cool. We didn’t do anything like normal (i.e. freshman year went skiing in Ruidoso, sophomore year… went to Acuna, Mexico for the weekend…) but we had a kegger over at the girl’s house. It was a lot of fun. It is great being back around all of my college friends.

This week has gone by pretty fast. Tomorrow is my last day of the week. Tonight we had our “reunion” meeting at the campus. Pretty much the entire group from Spain was there. It was really cool. After that was over we went to Chimey’s for some margaritas, and then on to Crickets. Fun times! Man, if feels like just yesterday we were all hanging out in Sevilla. I miss it. Sometimes I still feel out of place here. Hmm.

I start work tomorrow (after class). I got a job at the library… in the Serials Maintenance office. Basically I will be doing a bunch of office work. The cool thing is they are only open from 8-5, Monday thru Friday. So I won’t ever have to work weekends.

Well, it’s time to wrap up another one of these… until next time!


No comments: