Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Dallas Gypsy back to Tech

Well, this past weekend in Dallas was awesome. I had a good time. Friday, I went to interview Citizen Cope before the show. The interview went good. Whenever my editor gets the interview and show reviews up on the site I will post it on here. Marc Broussard / Citizen Cope / Toby Lightman rocked The Gypsy Tea Room! I thought the show was great.

I was up on the stage… taking pictures of Cope while he played for the website. The actual interview was okay. Cope is very laid back. I think I am going to like writing for this Traxx site.

The rest of the weekend was fun. I hung out with my brother and his wife on Saturday. We went to the Dallas Boat Show. My brother is getting one soon… so, we went to check them all out.

I got to spend some time with the folks… I really love hanging out with them. My mom had to work a lot … but I went to lunch with my Pops on Sunday. It was good, since I missed his birthday. That sucked. He understood that I had work and school…nearly 6 hours away.

This week has been decent. It has kind of gone by fast. School has been a lot better. I have made it to every class! Haha. This is a big deal for me these days.

Last night I went to see Taylor play … he came up to Lubbock to do a show with Josh Rosenthal. There was this local guy named Levi Smith that opened. He did a good job. I got the CD.

Well, that is about it.

No comments: