Monday, February 28, 2005

Stuff in the LBK

Ahhh lets see… what has been going on lately…

My aunt and my cousin were in town on Friday. My cousin Colin wanted to come up and look at the university. He is thinking about going here next year. That is kinda exciting. No one in my family has ever gone to Tech besides me. It would be nice to have another family member grace the LBK! We went to eat @ Gardski’s and then they headed out.

This past weekend went by way to fast. I did not do much. I hung out with my roommates a lot, which was a lot of fun. I got my big screen TV fixed… it was a little messed up [and by a little… I mean $270.00 little]…

Saturday Phil and I went to see Levi and a couple other bands play down in the depot, and after that, we met up with my roommates and went to a party over at Kelly and Nathan’s house. It was a lot of fun. Their keggers are always a blast. Other than that, I didn’t really do much besides clean and hang around the house.

My buddy Nick Smith is coming up here to play a show @ Bleacher’s on March 10th, so I have been getting ready for that. I am going to try to get a lot of friends to go that night, because I think it will be a lot of fun. This show is going to be an acoustic set. I cannot wait until they get here.

I have a huge test on Wednesday! I do not want to study for it! I think I am just going to give up 

This Friday I am flying to Dallas for the weekend (yes, again!) I have a lot of stuff to do! One of my best friends from HS is home from NY! I also get to hang out with my brother this weekend. That should be a lot of fun.

Well, I will update when I get back and let-cha know how D-town goes.

Hasta Luego.

No comments: