Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Music & Movies...

So, the three articles are up on the music website. I had a lot of fun putting it all together, but it was just as stressful as it was fun. The live pictures are also up! I am proud of those, because I thought they were not going to show up well. (Thanks to those who contributed) …

The interview with Citizen Cope was different… but it turned out better than I thought. I am glad I had the opportunity to sit down with him. I really enjoy having my hand in the music industry… even if it is a small hand. I hope that my involvement will continue to grow.

That is enough of that. Tonight was Valentine’s Day [or S.A.D - Singles Awareness Day]. It was also my parents wedding anniversary (I am so proud of them!!) I did not do much. I worked on a project for my lab, and ate some Schlotsky’s … and then came home to curl on my bed and watch Mystic River with Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, and Kevin Bacon. It was a really good movie. I cannot believe I waited so long to see it. You should definitely check it out. Another recent favorite of mine is The United States of Leland with Ryan Gosling and Kevin Spacey

Ok, that is enough for tonight. Go check out the stuff on the website. It is under the Traxx Features section. [Citizen Cope & Marc Broussard Review / Citizen Cope Interview / Nick Smith Interview @ http://www.kriselen.com/traxx/]… Let me know what you think (you can leave a comment on this blog if you want….)

::Take it easy::

No comments: