Saturday, February 12, 2005

another day... another dollar...

I have been crazy busy. I need a break. All attempts that I made to being a better student failed. (i.e. my tests grades from last week...) I must work harder on that. All I can think about these days are where I will be a half a year from now. I do not know why.

Vanessa is in town this weekend. It is good to see her and hang out with her. Grant went home. This is no fun. I love my parents more than ever… and I am starting to miss them. The music website writing thing is taking up more time than I expected, but I still really enjoy it.

Nick and Keith are finally out on the road this week. They have called me from every show or town so far… It is good to hear from them. I hope this tour is great for Nick. He deserves it.

I have been spending too much money (that I do not have). I get my first paycheck this Wednesday. It will be small. I am not paid nearly as much as I think I deserve. However, who am I to complain… It is a job.

I want nothing more than 1 whole day… so that I can sit and watch movies… and feel happy, sad, confused, and mad… all in one sitting. I want to win the lottery or wish someone would just give me money. I swear I would be a good rich person. I swear.

First Test week is over. Work is boring. I am lazy. Spring break is approaching and I still don’t have complete plans. Hmmm… it’s time to get the ball rolling….

--paz!

No comments: