Thursday, March 10, 2005

sooo close....

This past weekend in Dallas was a blast. Kris and I hung out all weekend. It was good to see him again. It has been a little over 8 months since I have seen him. I flew in to Dallas Friday night… and went to dinner with my folks and Kris. Saturday we did some running around town and ended up going out with a few friends. I think everyone was really happy Kris is back. I saw Million Dollar Baby, and Ray this weekend, and both of them are really good movies. I now see why they received so much attention. Clint Eastwood is the man! The rest of the weekend went really quickly and before you know it I was on a plane headed back to the LBK.

I am glad I got to go home. My parents bought new furniture for the living room, dining room, and had the interior of the house painted. It looks good, but different.

I got in Monday night and started doing homework and stuff… the week went by pretty quickly. I worked and went to most of my classes. I am trying to focus more on school. We’ll see how that goes. Nick and Keith got in tonight… Nick is playing an acoustic set at Bleacher’s in the Depot Thursday night. It is going to be a blast.

I have two tests and a paper due Thursday, so I have spent this whole night studying… or trying to. Tomorrow is when the celebration begins! My spring break plans include. Friday night going out to celebrate Grant’s 21st birthday. Saturday: driving to Dallas (Nick is playing a show that night), and then Monday we are going to Austin for a show (to start of SXSW week… Then I am headed back to Dallas, where I have an interview with Tyler Hilton @ the Gypsy Tea Room. Then I am coming to up to the LBK to meet up with a bunch of the guys and we are going Skiing in Angel fire, NM. We will see how all of that works out!

…I’ll keep you updated. Right now, I have to get back to studying. I am SO ready for Spring Break! It is SOO close!

No comments: