Tuesday, March 22, 2005

SB 2K5 (Wrap up...)

SPRING BREAK HIGH 5 :)

Okay… so, Angel Fire rocked! I had a blast (even though I was kind of under the weather)… We left the LBK around 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Phil, Brian, Youngin’ and I drove all the way to Eagle Nest, NM (where Levi’s cabin is… like 10 minutes from Angel Fire). Levi and Grant were already there. We went to Lucky’s to watch the Tech game and have a beer or two. Then we went to the cabin. The cabin was cool. It had sub-layers and stuff. Friday we went sledding on some property that Levi’s family owns and rented our ski stuff for the next day. That night we just hung around the cabin, cooked dinner, and played a little cards. Saturday we drove into Angel Fire to go skiing. I had a good time. I busted my ass a few times haha. Skiing is not something I see myself doing every winter weekend but I will definitely go back to AF and go again. It was a nice little town. I enjoyed the scenery alone. Sunday, back in the LBK I went to dinner with Phil, Steph and her parents. That was really nice. It has been a while since I have seen her dad and Claudia, and then I went and watched a movie over at the girl’s house… and heard all about their adventures.

Today was a strange day for me. I went to work this morning and then went to class… I was in a good mood towards the end of the day. I started my “no drinking” pledge tonight. We will see how long this lasts. Tonight I went out to dinner again with Steph and the fam. We went to TX Roadhouse. It was good. After that, I worked on my lab report and then went to hang out with some friends from Spain. One of our Spanish friends, Teddy, is in the US right now… so we all got together to see him.

Teddy is a cool guy, and being around him makes me miss Europe SOO much more! I want to go back so bad! One day I will make it back and feed my craving.

I finalized plans with Keith tonight… looks like I am going to hit up a few of Nick’s shows next weekend… and then take it to the house for Easter. I am looking forward to seeing some family and friends.

Until next time… (leave a comment… I know you are reading this haha)

No comments: