Saturday, April 16, 2005

fun times & the not so fun times in the LBK

Well it has been a while since I have updated this thing. Sorry. Let’s see, the past couple of weeks have been bombarded with tests and papers. It was such a pain in the ass. I still have not been going out that much… which is good. Although, I thought when I quit going out so much I would save money. Uhh, no! Last weekend we all went out for Becky’s 22nd birthday. That was a lot of fun, and I hung out with the roommates a lot that weekend. I am going to miss everyone when I am in Dallas this summer.

Tuesday night I hung out with some of my Spain friends, and we played Catch Phrase. We played this cool game in the airport when we were in Rome. Good times, good times. Stephanie helped me prepare for my departmental test that I had this Thursday. It was a pain in the ass. So, Thursday night after I got done taking the test… I was drained. I decided to go meet some friends at Blue Light. We had a good time.

Tonight Amanda and I went to dinner and then rented Hotel Rwanda. Oh man, it is a great movie! It is a must see. It is weird, we were talking about it… and it took place in 94. Over 10 years ago, but I was 11. I do not really remember all this happening. How could I have been so oblivious? It really makes you step back and think!

Tomorrow, Dave Barnes is playing @ Mackenzie Park. I am pretty stoked about this one, cause typically it is hard to draw good musicians to the LBK. Nick played with Dave and Matt Wertz tonight in Minnesota. I wonder how that went. After Dave, I am going out to with James to celebrate his 22nd birthday!
Next weekend I am going home, to dallas, for my brother's 23rd birthday, and to hang out with some friends. We are going to see Pat play... It should be a good ole time!

I think I am going to wait on the internship in NYC. It might be better for me to wait a year, and then pursue it. It is still up in the air though.

Until next time…

No comments: