Sunday, November 07, 2004

¡Feliz Cumpleaños a mí!

Someone once said... you are not getting older, you are getting better. As my birthday passes I find myself wishing time will stand still and I will stay 21 forever! I might be asking a little too much though. I had entirely too much fun celebrating my birthday.

Thursday night after dinner I went to the internet café to get online, and the e-mails had already started to come in! It was great to hear from everyone. That night after midnight we went out to start the celebration off right... (since it was officially my birthday!) We kinda hopped around from place to place. I didn’t get in until late. The majority of us skipped class on Friday (which I had planned on doing earlier in the week) ... I wanted to have a day off to do something different in the city. Only 10 people ... out of 24 went to class on Friday. The rest slept in! Haha.

Friday, I got up just before lunch and Isa made me a special lunch. She also had a birthday cake there for me! It was really nice. The cake was decorated really nice. She really made me feel special. After lunch I met up with a few friends and went down to Plaza Nervion... and walked around and got some ice cream. It was a lot of fun just walking around the city.
After I got home I hung around the house for a little bit and watched some tv. Around 8:30 about 15 of my friends went out to eat at this Italian place. It was really good. A few of them chipped in and surprised me with another cake. Haha. We went to the park near my house and cut the cake and ate it. Then we started to Botellion in the park (which is basically like a party in the streets)...
A Chinese lady walked by selling stuff. My friends thought it would be cool to buy me a "birthday hat" and make me wear it at every club we went to. I looked ridiculous ... but really too happy to care.

After that we just hopped around from bar to bar to club. I had a really good time. I got home around 7:15am and crashed out. Thanks to everyone for the gifts, cakes, chocolates (brought to me all the way from Germany), the phone calls, the birthday cards, the money, coming out and showing me a good time...and overall....making this the best birthday ever!

There are some pictures up on the photobucket. There are more to come! http://photobucket.com/albums/v461/brandon5/ "Birthday Pics"

No comments: