Saturday, May 07, 2005

Wrapping it up...

Right now, I am in the midst of finals. I have been busy with it all, but I have still found a little time to hang out with some friends and party it up! I made an A on the final that I took on Thursday. That was a big relief. I am leaving soon to head to Dallas. I am thinking about going to Oklahoma City first... to hang out with Nick and Keith, and then heading down to Dallas. I am really going to miss the LBK this summer, but I think it will be good for me to be at home. That way I can be around Chris and his family during this rough time.

On the agenda:
-Study for my last final –and ACE it! (seriously why are finals scheduled @ 7:30am?)
-Pack up all of my stuff & get ready to head out…
-Finalize plans for OKC.
-Figure out living arrangements for next fall…
-“The Best Day in May” party @ the girls house on the 12th. (it’s gonna be kick ass)

That is about all I am worried about right now… If I can complete that list in a timely manner, I think I will be doing just fine. I am subletting my apartment to my friend Levi this summer, so hopefully that works out well. Well kiddos, that is about it for me. I think I might crack open a book and go at it for the rest of the night. I hope all is well.

No comments: