Thursday, October 21, 2004

Spanish 1 is OVER!

So I am officially done with Spanish 1! I took my final exam for the first 6 credit hours this morning. I am so glad that is finally over! This test just about killed me. I have been so stressed out about it. I still don’t know my grade in the class, but I know that I passed... and that is all that matters (right Mom and Dad? Haha)

So my photobucket site that I have been using... I went over the "free space" amount... so I had to delete a lot of the pictures off there.. So I could show post more for future trips... hopefully you all got a chance to look at them. About 1/2 of them are still on the site... There is a new pic in the Wake boarding album... of some of our friends from Gettysburg. They are pretty cool!

I leave for Portugal in the morning... It is going to be awesome! I am excited about going to another country... I will tell you all about it when I get back!

No comments: