Thursday, September 09, 2004

Ahhh the weekend!

On Wednesday we went to this store called Al Campo. It's like a big walmart inside of a shopping mall... it's pretty cool...they also have a burger king. i didn't buy anything... but the guys bought things like socks and shirts. they didn't pack like i did! haha i took full advantage of bringing just about everything i could.

Yesterday we booked a trip to London at the beginning of October. lots of traveling a head of us! We are staying in one of the nicest hostels in London (it's right by hyde park ... with would be the equivalent to central park in NYC -- or so i am told) I am pretty excited about this one.
Other than that... everything has been going pretty good.

We had a quiz today in Spanish ... ugh I really don't think I am going to catch on haha. Well our teacher said we would be surprised as to how good we did... but I seriously think that quiz whooped me. I guess we'll see. We don't have class tomorrow and I am very excited. Headed to this Winery tomorrow... and then straight to the beach. The group is coming back tomorrow and we are gonna stay an extra day.... I need some sun and a little R&R. I will post some pictures when I get back! Adios!

No comments: