Monday, September 20, 2004

Tech, Tests & Tex-Mex

Things that are rockin' my world right now...

Numero Uno: Tech killed TCU on Saturday (ha, in yo face Andrew --sorry had to do it. It wasn't looking so good in the first quarter. We didn't watch it, but listened to it over internet broadcast)

Numero Dos: I made a pretty nice "B" on my test (that I was so worried about) ...

Numero Tres: Last night we went to the "Tex-Mex" that is right by the Cathedral. This place is awesome. They serve our style of Mexican food as well as burgers, cheese fries etc. They have budwieser on tap, and here comes the best part... they broadcast NFL football on TV ... pretty much all day Sunday. Heaven.... I'm in Heaven...

It's so weird though, cause we walked in the back part where they show football and there were Texas college tee-shirts and banners hanging up. There were 3 Texas Tech T's.. as well as UT, A&M, RICE, etc... Most of them were signed by students (whom I assume studied here previously) There is a lot of western stuff hanging up also...and an Urban Cowboy movie poster... with all of the cowboy motifs ... it's obvious why so many people in this world think just because I am from Texas I own a horse.

After we left there ... our Spanish friend (Peter) called and asked if we wanted to come over to his house and watch "An American football match on the TV" haha... so we went home to eat real quick and Peter and his girlfriend came to pick us up... and then went to pick up his cousin Ben. When we got to his house we watched New England beat Arizona. During half time we watch The Simpson in English haha... and then we ended up at the bar in Plaza de Alf-Alfa.

Well, this week is a short week at school. I leave Wednesday morning @ 7am to go to Granada for 3 days. It is going to be amazing. I cannot wait to get there and see everything. I will take lots of pictures and post them asap. Take it easy people
Adios!

No comments: