Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The Good and Bad

Well today was interesting... we got up and went to class... today I was a lot more tired than usual. I didn't sleep much last night. Class went by pretty slow but we got a lot done. After class we went to the computer lab over in the TTU Center. Then we caught a bus to Plaza Nueva. That is where the outdoor mall is and a bunch of restaurants. Paul and I went to McDonald's and Chris and Aaron went to Burger King. Ahh it was so good to have "American food" (if you can call it that)...

After we got done eating... we walked all the way home and took a nap. We woke up and shortly after we had dinner. I don't even know what to call the food we ate for dinner. I have liked pretty much everything that Isa has cooked since I got here. It had bacon and eggs and onion in it. It was like a pot pie I guess.. .but it was not very good. She wasn't to pleased that we didn't like it... haha .. oh well. It's a good thing I bought some pringles at The Corte Inges the other day! :)

We are planning a little weekend trip to the beach this weekend. Its the Chipiona Beach. Sara (Dr. Inglis' asst.) said that Chipiona is a nice beach and it should be a good time. We don't have class on Friday... so I think we might catch a bus thursday down there.. and come back on saturday... we'll see how that one goes. On Sunday we are all going to the Bull Fight in Sevilla. Those things can get pretty intense! I will keep y'all updated.

That is all for now. I hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you soon. Adios!

-B-

No comments: